Sunday, April 30, 2006

Lazy Lazy Lazy, plus Video

Although not as weak as March, April has not proved to be a strong FPPInternational month, for posting blogs. However, I wanna end it with a bang, so I have included a couple pics and a vid (that's right you techno-freaks, FPPInternational has moved into the 22nd century here, now with video and live chat, where I am willing, ready and able to fulfill your every desire). Hold on tight kiddies.

I hope these pics demonstrate why I haven't been posting in a while. Some Colombian dudes at the beach in their underwear and my very unshaved jowl while playing dominoes. Photography at its best



Just for kicks here is a video from Japan, a couple years ago, when FPPInternational was THE major peacekeeping force in the land of the rising sun.

1 comment:

GVB said...

Unshaved what now?

Poolio says he loves you. And your facial hair.