Sunday, April 16, 2006

Wildlife (Farm Fun)



In Spanish "la finca" means "the farm" and during spring break I spent a day at the finca of a friend from work. It was to be a nice diversion from the rigors of spring break. It was very charming to get away from BQ for a while and enjoy the flora and fauna. There was a catch however. In the interest of science, I have decided to document the changes my face goes through as I drink shots of rum [Which these first two pics should illustrate without me having to post the particularly embarrasing ones].


So, the finca seemed the perfect spot to try this. Paper and pen were produced, rum was served, pics were taken. Eventually all the raw data was lost and I fell asleep on the porch at la finca, after cutting my head on a lump of ice, chasing some chickens around and making a complete ass of myself.

There were lotsa animals at "la finca" including parrots that will open your beer for you and a bunch of dogs that are reinventing "doggy style."

No matter how you shake the stick, you can't have more fun than farm fun, and while I prepare to head back to work, have yourselves a merry little Easter.

No comments: