Monday, January 02, 2006

Dancing





Nothing to report.
I am feeling a hundred percent peachy-assed keen.
I figgured I will put a couple more pics up since I will be away for a couple weeks.
And if you're gonna put up some pics of BQ, put up some pics of people dancing, dammit.

Also, I need to give credit to some of my fellow fotogs so far

some of the pics in the previous posts have been by:
"La Flaca"
CD Davis "Texas"
John "Chino"
Sarah Gringa
and I will be damned if I can figgure out the rest, but most are by me, so, I'm not like a total phony, dammit. I'm not!

Anyway, dancing.
You will have to provide your own commentary, Happy 2006, You magnificent bastards!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Longhair here.
I miss you, Franklet. Nice to hear about your adventures, even if you're fighting with ghetto kids and obsessing on a bronze man's dingus. Sounds like you're really soaking up the culture.

Love from Portland.
xoxo,
Laura