Monday, May 24, 2010

The Worst. The worst worst worst worst worst.

Jireh Travel in BQ, and more specifically Jaime Ariza, are/is the worst travel agents in Barranquilla and probably Colombia, and maybe even the world.
I am not joking.
The worst. Agggghhhh!
I don't have the vocabulary to explain how bad this idiot/team of idiots is.
HULK SMASH.

NEVER USE THIS TRAVEL AGENT!

NEVER.

When the revolution goes down and the streets are pooling blood and Jireh Travel has the last ticket out of the warzone, get a camel or a bicycle or a Yaak or some waterwings or a good pair of shoes.
Jaime Ariza is a liar. A lying liar. A lying troll of a liar. He's incompetent and smelly, and I hope he eats something that turns his insides out.
Really.
Right now I hate nobody more than I hate this guy. I have been complaining about him to the school where I work (their official agent) for four years now. I want him drawn, quartered, flayed, buggered, and dipped in sweet and sour sauce.


ARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH.

my wife now hates him too.
And she has to go pick up the tickets from him, because if I go down there, it'll get ugly. Eleanor Roosevelt ugly. Dutchess Margaret of Tyrol ugly. Gheorghe Muresan ugly. ugly.
Travel plans are coming along.

BTW. aren't travel agents all now officially obsolete?

No comments: