Thursday, July 26, 2007

Sven's co-ed Drinking-Intense Baby Shower and Crown Hill Invention: Chili Fever

So much to discuss...

After a successfull and fairly far-reaching hillbillie adventure that took me to Grangeville, Cottonwood and Keuterville Idahos and Colville and Chewelah Washinton, I tripped back to the "west" for various adventures including a Mariner's Game and Weathe and Kristen's co-ed baby (Sven) shower, the focus of which was drinking games.

Weatherfolks sing Weatherdude

After that I hung about in the general Seattle area for a couple days, where I saw Crown Hill Invention at the Nectar bar, the scene of my first Seattle debauch earlier in June. Full-circle, I guess.

CHI II.

Anyway, I am back in BQ, where I belong, I guess. My apartment is filled with sunflowers, streamers and balloons courtesy of La Flaca. I am tired. My luggage is still in Miami, but I am not distressed, It's too damn hot for that.

No comments: