Tuesday, July 03, 2007

My super cake

bikini teddy graham

On my 22nd birthday, fifteen damned years ago, Melissa of Don and Melissa fame, made me a wonderful birthday cake. But damn did I have a hard time eating it, as I had just had my wisdom teeth pulled a scant three days before. So, through teary eyes and yelps of pain, I told Melissa I appreciated that she had made me a cake, but couldn't eat my piece. She got really really pissed off. Actually, she understood and has made me a birthday cake whenever I am nearby when late June rolls around. This year she went crazy and made me a beach-themed birthday cake with gummy sharks eating bikini-clad teddy grahams. Thank you, Melissa. All my snack-food fantasies have come to fruition.

sloans

4 comments:

Bildo said...

I remembered to hoist a beer in your honor as well...... Been a helluva long time since we celebrated our near joint birthdays.....

FppInternational said...

Good to hear from you, Sr. Abel. Yeah, beer and birthdays. Next year, I guess. You still bald, too?

Bildo said...

Si senor. Soy un oso pelon.

What's yer friggin' Email addy? can probably converse both better and more privately! heh heh heh

my blog is at:

http://bildosblatherings.blogspot.com/

If you wanna waste some time. You still around? Drop a call by the old folks house. My current residence too........

Bildo said...

bildobeaneater at gmail dot com also works good