Thursday, July 26, 2007

I forgot Canada (I am sure I am not the first)

Nico, Ben, Lana, Gavin

I forgot to mention that I spent a very wet couple days on two wheels (both motorized and pedalized) in Vancouver with some Henna Gaijin from my Kyoto-Fu days. And, except for having my thumb nearly torn off by Ben and getting absolutely drenched on the Kawi, I had a great time. Gavin and Lana put me up and Gav. showed me why people say Vancouver is prettier than Seattle (people are right, by the way; it's not even a contest). Anyway, the Canadians treated me nice, and I escaped with ten fingers and toes (they were taken from me at the border) and a fancy bright yellow motorbike rain suit, in which I look uber-sexy. It was a rocking good time, eh? So good I blocked it out of my memory.

Canuck kisses,
FPP

3 comments:

Bildo said...

http://bildosblatherings.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

good God you need to write more often on here Fred! Get off the babysitter and write blogs. Or leave a clue someplace as to how to email your dumb ass~!

FppInternational said...

to email my dumb ass simply email me at fppinternational@yahoo.com or one of the other depots of email fun that I use. BTW I am checking to see if I can get mushrooms to grow on this thing, so i am keeping it in a cool, dark, quiet place.