Saturday, December 02, 2006

wow, only four months

it's only been four months since my trusty minolta went tits up.
Anyway, I downloaded me (and you, with feeling) some pics from Chris Davis' computer to show the world. these are very frankcentric, but then, what the hell ain't?

so here're a couple photos from halloween.
la flaca and i tastefully opted for the "crocodile hunter vs. stingray" costumes


By the way, I built that damned stingray costume out of foam rubber, like some a "muppets gone wild"-type bullshit costume thing. At the end of the night, when the party was over, I purposely left it (purposely = drunkenly) on the ground, having no desire to carry it back to my apartment. I assume some poor Colombian children are now using it as a sled on some mountain of cocaine somewhere in the interior.



And these are some pics from todd's birthday. you may remember him from such blog posts as "Blast from the past", wherein he played the trumpet.

anyway, here we go, hope all is well, kisses, etc.
fpp

No comments: