Saturday, November 17, 2007

playa blanca on a three day weekend

There are lotsa three day weekends in october and november in colombia. these are all fine and dandy opportunities to do something less orderly. So la flaca and I made a trip to Rodadero last weekend and spent a couple days at the beach, which was hot and sweaty and not raining, which means a lot given how wet it has been lately.

beach fun

In Rodadero, I got myself some new groovy sunglasses, some sunscreen and a blue towel. My life is advancing just as it is supposed to I think. Next step, 2.1 children, 1.8 cars, a dog, and a mortgage.

kisses
fpp

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so nice to hear that you are enjoying the sun, Frankie J. some of us are having just a peachy time in the fog, rain, snow, sleet, etc. Typical fall in the Coulee, including the Coulee Crud.

Anonymous said...

fpp---For the first time in ages I did a little blog skimming . You caught my attention with the sign of nove 1th about "wife,kids, dog, mortage" etc. Is this an announcement or are you just seeing if any of friends and family are actually reading your missives?

We are in coastal Oregon enjoying a the fog, rain, sleet and cold while on a short break from real cold in Colville. Somehow think we need to our concept of beach get- away vacations. Right now I would like someone to remind me why I moved from the 360 days of warmth and sunshine that is Arizona. Can't for the life of me remember why today.

Think of you often. Feliz Navidadz1

Love

Auntie Kay