Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Riding around town in cabs




My new hobby is riding around town in cabs, drinking rum, and hollering at the drivers, "Pedro, get my imperialist ass down to 'El Centro'," or "Pablo, if you can force this guy on the scooter up on the curb, there's an extra hundred pesos in if for you." Anyway you look at it, I am abusing my easily earned local currency, insulting locals and causing further environmental damage through pollution. All before many people on the west coast are out of bed. The army ain't got nothing on me. Here are some photos from driving around town; I think you will find they are up to my usual standards of mediocrity.
Buy today and recieve, at no cost to you, as an added bonus, a glimpse into one of the least understood and most horrifying club experiences in Colombia, a disco where you watch the bottom halves of geriatric dancers under a protective cover of palm fronds. It is the new celebrity honeymoon video.

1 comment:

GVB said...

This from the guy who hailed cabs in NYC by throwing himself into traffic...