Thursday, September 17, 2009

News Haikus #14 .....That Chicken



I just ran across this in the Huffington Post...

Probably this newsman from the Big Apple is already out of a job. If so, FPPInternational is hiring. Journalistic integrity is such a rarity these days.


the expression on the female newscaster is the greatest thing in the universe.Ernie Anastos is my new favorite guy. More favoriter than Burt Reynolds and Lawrence Taylor combined. Haiku...

Health Care, shmealth Care, who
Cares when we have quotes like, "Keep
Fucking that Chicken."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.spokesman.com/stories/2009/oct/23/drunken-driver-crashed-recliner/

Frankie, Larry and I loved this story and thought you might find it amusing too. Are you sure you want to come back to USA? Lots of whackos. Audrey forwarded your email about "what must not be spoken". We don't want to jinx but we are pleased. Auntie K

Anonymous said...

Comment #2. Because I wasn't very clear in my first comment I'm adding a PS. While I thought your chicken posting funny the link I posted is the one I was referring to. Secondly--We are very pleased hear about the results of your & Carolina's recent trip to Bogata. (We,too, do not want to jinx your plans.)

Strunk $ White would not be impressed with how well I said what I meant.
Hugs to you & the lovely Carolina

Auntie Kay

Fly Brother said...

That haiku: priceless.

Keep doin' the damn thang!
-E