Monday, July 21, 2008

Annual Backpacking Trip. This year: Coldness

Where's Weatho?

The Weatherman, Chili, Strando, and I have successfully completed another annual backpacking trip, only to learn that some elevations should never be visited, even in mid-July. It was cold. I whined, cried, bitched, complained and hid in my sleeping bag alot. One nice thing though, the 'fridge, which kept our never-adequate supply of alcohol deliciously chilled.

Although I have no digital evidence of the 'fridge. I stole these pics from Strando, who is here helping himself to an available potable.

Stand mixes a Tang/Vodka

However, when the alcohol is flowing and available there will always be the danger of a Yeti-attack. Here is a rare photo of the mythological beast early in the morning, before he has donned his furry pantaloons.Not exactly Bigfoot

Take care, stay warm, and never go into the woods alone.

No comments: