Sunday, April 15, 2007

Balkie's Revenge


Here's a quiz for ya

What happens if Hollywood hack director Brett Ratner were to eat the entire Moonlighting DVD collection, The Last Boyscout, Catwoman, and 50% of the video store's "Suspense" aisle, where movies with titles like Illict Dreams and Night of Fear with stars like Shannon Tweed and Richard Tyson?

He probably gets a little ill and might just toss his cookies. If he happens to toss them onto 35mm celluloid, you get the unbearably bad PERFECT STRANGER, which is the worst movie I have seen since The Holiday.

I admit to watching both these pieces of shit, and I have excuses for both.

I find it amazing though, what famous, rich actory folks are prepared to do for money. I can understand me making this movie; I'm poor. But shit, Bruce, wow, this is worse than either Blind Date or The Return of Bruno. Hudson Hawk is Ben Hur compared to this gargantuan pile of duck feces. I think Mr. Willis should take his $ from Perfect Stranger and put a few more dudes on the "Bruce's most wanted list" starting with director James Foley.


I won't even mention Halle Berry, as this movie seems right about up her alley.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're so harsh. Are you always this way?