Sunday, February 19, 2006

Exciting Times



During the final push to Glory, much is missed. Downtime. Preparing for the Guacherna, what have you. The Guacherna is the next Carnaval parade, and the only one I am participating in. In anticipation of this, I designed and put together my own suit. So here I am a week ago, sewing up a storm. Yeah. Anyway, I was terrible at it, and remember almost nothing from Mrs. Childers Home-Ec classes and ultimately my friend Erica called her aunt, who sewed my suit for me.

Plus bowling with La Flaca.
Although I proved to be a terrible seamstress, I did roll ok, even though it has been six months since I have shook my shit on the lanes. As you can tell, my fashion sense is still as crisp as ever, which is more of a gift to the people, something to help them through their time of need.

No comments: